Jason Hanson returns to demonstrate a few simple techniques that you can use to defend yourself if you are ever attacked by someone trying to hurt or abduct you. You can use these techniques to buy yourself time to escape and find help.
- If someone grabs your wrist, quickly point your elbow to the sky to escape
- Use your other hand as leverage if you need more strength
- Use two fingers to forcefully poke the indent under the attacker’s throat
- Hold your arm like Dracula, with your elbow in front of your face, to deflect punches
- Kick forcefully with your foot or knee into the attacker’s groin
- When the attacker drops, hit them again or run to safety