With the increasing use of the internet by children these days, parents need to be even more vigilant about what their kids may be doing online. Jason Hanson gives us a few apps that you can install on your kids’ phones that can monitor their messages, social media use, and even their location.
- mSpy – Tracks everything your child sent, received, and downloaded on their phone
- TeenSafe – Tracks text messages, call logs, social media activity, and location
- Family Locator – Tracks locations of all your family members
- FBI Child ID – Free app to keep picture and description of your child to send to authorities
- MamaBear – Tracks your child’s social media usage and GPS location
Some of these apps are free, and some have monthly fees, depending on your level of monitoring.